Are you a property developer or a construction business?
Call us now for 50% off the first year of accounts, two free Director’s Self Assessments, and free payroll for 6 months.
- Is your business growth restricted due to your bookkeeping, accounts and HMRC compliance?
- Are you struggling with the cashflows in your construction business? We can help you to get the funding.
- Are your loans drawdown being delayed due to late reporting and non-compliance?
- Are you bogged down in reconciling the books rather than focusing on project and site management?
- Is your project overrun due to poor project management?
- Do you need to present integrated cash flow forecasts to your funders and regular accurate management reports to the investors?
- Do you want to manage multiple project profitability through your bookkeeping?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions, request a call for a no-obligation quote.
See what our clients say
“Since we’ve got a grip of our finances, thanks to Meer & Co team, our financial standing and credit rating is now excellent and the banks have been happy to support us with asset purchases. We have taken advantage of 100% of the capital allowances on our acquisitions, we are now looking to make substantial inroads into our market-place through acquiring a competitor.”
– Kev MD of 25-year-old successful family owned business in South-East England.
From an accounting perspective, property development presents a number of challenges, Contact us to discuss the services we can provide for your next project.
Yes, we are familiar with QS development appraisals and we can prepare detailed cash flows that are acceptable to potential funders for development loan purposes and preparation of terms sheets.
Yes, we have a property VAT specialist who understands construction related VAT matters, VAT on acquiring, refurbishments, conversions, new builds and sales. The VAT rules are quite complex and planning ahead is vital particularly if you are deciding between holding the property as a long term investment and treating it as held for resale, as the treatment of input VAT reclaims is different.
As the directors of a company we would like to be remunerated during the construction stages of the project, will the banks fund such costs?
Yes, lenders will consider such costs as part of construction costs. You will have to let the funders know at the start of a project and we advise that you have a management company that recharges your time and a fair share of central overheads to each project.
We have investors and funders who want management reports each month and even audits, can you help with this?
Yes, we will provide you monthly accounts on cloud accounting on such as Quickbooks Online with whom we are Platinum partners. You will see a detailed chart of accounts relevant to your construction business and we can provide further reports which show your actual performance against budget.
It is vital that as a main contractor you verify each subcontractor for their tax status as either gross or 20% and file monthly returns and forward on the tax deductions along with your payroll. Our payroll team can assist with this.
Do you also provide ongoing support, sometimes we have the odd question or two or would like to meet and discuss a project?
Yes, there will be a dedicated accounts manager who you can contact by phone or email during the week. For meetings, the manager and one of the principals would attend the meeting to go over any issues over existing and new projects.