Our highly experienced team provides a comprehensive compliance service, covering all of our clients’ obligations to HMRC throughout the year, ensuring filing deadlines are met, the correct amount of tax is paid over due dates, and all available tax reliefs and allowances are claimed.
Our team are readily accessible to answer any questions you may have and will ensure that you are made aware of available opportunities to reduce your tax liabilities.
Our specialist corporate and business tax team handle the filing of all Corporation Tax Returns and all forms of Partnership Tax Returns.
We offer clients:
- Preparation and submission of Tax Returns or repayment claims.
- Liaising with HM Revenue & Customs on your behalf.
- Advising on due dates for tax liabilities and securing tax repayments.
- Advice on tax relief and allowances available to your business and Directors.
- Advice on any individual or business tax planning opportunities that may exist.
- A fully integrated, pro-active service.
HMRC Enquiries and Investigations
We have experience with various types of enquiries and investigations which HMRC may open into the affairs of corporate and unincorporated businesses.
We can handle all aspects of exchanges with HMRC on behalf of our clients and strive to conclude HMRC enquiries as efficiently as possible, with minimum business disruption.
Our experience includes dealing with complex technical disputes on specific issues and supporting cases handled by HMRC Special Investigations.
We are also able to offer clients tax investigation insurance. For an annual fee, clients can insure themselves against professional fees incurred should HM Revenue & Customs open an enquiry into their affairs.