A partnership is an arrangement where parties, known as partners, agree to cooperate to advance their mutual interests. The partners in a partnership may be individuals, businesses, interest-based organizations,governments or combinations. By definition a Partnership is the coming together of two or more individuals for their common good.
At Meer & Co we help our clients, through strong partnership tax knowledge, to give advice on a wide range of partnership tax matters including:
- Partnership tax planning
- Partnership succession planning
- Preparation of partnership and partners’ tax computations and returns
- Revenue & Customs enquiries and investigations
- Sales of businesses and business assets
- Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP’s)